Plank Packaging Foam Supplier
Ethafoam® is a closed-cell, polyethylene foam that demonstrates high levels of resilience, strength, and durability. As a component material, it is ideal suited for applications requiring shock absorption, vibration dampening, insulation, buoyancy, and damage protection. Because it demonstrates outstanding recovery characteristics and unparalleled cushioning protection against repeated impacts, polyethylene plank packaging foam is the ideal material for protecting even the most fragile items, including the preservation of historic and highly valuable items. Also, it offers excellent abrasion resistance to protect highly polished and painted surfaces.
In addition to its superior protection qualities, Ethafoam is resistant to water, chemicals, and flames. It is also offered as an anti-static, military-grade, and recycled-content foam. The fine-cell structure provides a soft-feel surface where presentation matters, such as display items. While ideal for cushion packaging, it is often used in a wide range of applications, including recreation, computer, automotive, and construction.
Atlas Foam Products can easily fabricate Ethafoam foam material into complex and innovative packaging design to protect everything from fragile items to heavy-duty dunnage. We are also a top Ethafoam220® supplier and polyethylene plank packaging foam solutions provider in California.
Features, Characteristics, and Benefits of Polyethylene Ethafoam Foam
- Closed cell structure
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Exceptional recovery characteristics
- Superior damage protection and impact resistance
- Lightweight and flexible material that offers great cushioning, comfort, and support
- Resistant to chemicals, water, and flames
- Ease of fabrication and manufacturing
- Excellent shock and vibration protection
- Impervious to mildew, mold, and rot
- Highly buoyant
- Outstanding cushioning and recovery characteristics
- Resistance to creep
- Reusable and recyclable
High-Quality Foam Products
As an Ethafoam 220 supplier in California, Atlas Foam Products has the experience and knowledge to design, fabricate, and Ethafoam products to your custom specifications. We stock Ethafoam 220 and other types of Ethafoam with unique characteristics to meet your application needs or industry requirements. We provide foam buns, blocks, planks, pads, and sheets in both standard and custom sizes.
Foam Sizes and Dimensions
We supply Ethafoam in sizes ranging from the following:
- Up to 4” thickness
- Up to 48” width
- Up to 108” length
Depending on the density, we offer polyethylene plank packaging foam in a variety of thicknesses. Also, we can accommodate larger and custom sizes by bonding additional or multiple pieces together to meet your specifications and requirements.
Foam Density, Firmness, and Colors
We offer Ethafoam in low, medium, and high density.
- Ethafoam 180 (1.8# density, available in light blue)
- Ethafoam 220 (2.2# density, available in white/natural and black)
- Ethafoam 220 Anti-static (2.2# density, pink)
- Ethafoam 4101 Fire-retardant (2.2# density, white/natural)
- Ethafoam 400 (4# density, available in white/natural and black)
- Ethafoam 400 Anti-static (4# density, pink)
- Ethafoam 600 (6# density, available in white/natural)
- Ethafoam 900 (9# density, available in white/natural)
When ordered in large quantities, we can offer Ethafoam to match almost any color request.
In addition to a variety of densities, Ethafoam is also offered in the following materials:
Contact our team for details about the availability of our Ethafoam.
Each order is individually quoted. Give us a call at 818-837-3626 or fill out a Quote Request Form with your project specifications for material, quantity, size, color, density, and any other requirements.
Atlas Foam will store all dies and production equipment. Dies remain the property of the customer, until called for. A purchase order or other authorization is sufficient for repeat orders.
Ready to Get Started?
Send us your project specifications and our team of experts will get you a quote as soon as possible.
Our Capabilities and Services
With over 50 years of experience, Atlas Foam Products is one of the leading polyethylene plank packaging foam providers in California. Backed by our years of repeat customers and superior customer satisfaction, we are a reliable supplier of quality packing cushion foam, cost-effective solutions, and custom-fabricated products.
We offer the following capabilities and services:
- Bond multiple or additional foam pieces for custom sizes
- Combine different types of foams, each varying in size, shape, and density
- Laminate or bond foam to secondary and customer-provided material for added functionality
- Hand fabricate to customer specifications
- Precision die cutting, shaping, and slitting
- Foam flocking that enhance the packaging, aesthetic, and display qualities
- Apply a pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing to foam that ensure a strong bond between foam layers and materials
Atlas Foam Products has the knowledge, expertise, experience, and technology to guide you to the best foam solution while meeting the needs of any project or product specification. Contact one of the foam experts at Atlas Foam Products to learn more about our products and services or to request a sample of polyethylene Ethafoam.
Similar Foam Materials
Stratocell®, or polylam, foam is a lightweight, closed-cell polyethylene foam that is known for its strength, resilience, flexibility, and pliability.Learn More
Because it combines many desirable chemical and physical characteristics, cross-linked polyethylene foam is an extremely popular material in numerous applications, including packaging, insulation, toys, floatation devices, gaskets, seals, and much more.Learn More
Polyethylene foam is a closed-cell material that is durable and lightweight. It exhibits such ideal properties as excellent vibration dampening, shock absorption, and insulation, superb strength, and high resistance to tear, moisture, and chemicals.Learn More
They developed a simple yet sophisticated foam packaging for my product, which has a complex shape. They will provide great quality packaging solutions for your products.
Give us a call at 818-837-3626 or fill out the form to send a message to one of our Foam Experts. We proudly provide services to local areas including Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Simi Valley, Ventura, Oxnard, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, and the Contiguous U.S.